SM Magnetics has designed and manufactured Magnetic Assemblies for medical devices, motors, generators, consumer electronics, and many other industries.
SM Magnetics and our ISO certified manufacturing facilities have become a “one-stop” resource for many of our customers in virtually every industry. We have been design, simulating and manufacturing magnet assemblies as turnkey magnet assemblies.
Below is a very short list of some of the magnetic assemblies we have produced:
- Rotor assembly for a motor used in underwater application
- Stators for generators and motors
- Halbach Array (our online divisions offers Halbach Arrays for sale at SuperMagnetMan Halbachs - Click Here to View)
- Speaker assembly
- Micro machined magnets installed into a medical device
- Torque coupling used in pump applications
- Sub-assembly used as a holding device to help people with disabilities.
- Jewelry clasps and entire assemblies for high-end jewelry designers
- Wound bobbins for a motor application
- Magnets assembled to metal shunts for consumer electronics and consumer products
- Large magnetic Halbach Array used for holding a robot to steel
- Complex multi-pole assembly used in research & development. Assembly was micro machined using an array of 0.1 mm magnets. (View the 2+ Tesla Assembly developed and for sale on our online division, SuperMagnetMan)
- Injection Molded Magnets ready for installation in sensor application
Contact our staff of engineers and technical professionals to assist with your magnetic assembly requirements.